Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ultraviolet movies on vudu

This is a discussion on Ultraviolet movies on vudu within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I bought a movie the other day that has ultraviolet access through vudu. I downloaded the vudu app and it's running, but I'm not sure ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

Ultraviolet movies on vudu

I bought a movie the other day that has ultraviolet access through vudu. I downloaded the vudu app and it's running, but I'm not sure if I can watch the movie on there. Anyone else try this successfully?

dvdcatalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by zwvirtual View Post
    I bought a movie the other day that has ultraviolet access through vudu. I downloaded the vudu app and it's running, but I'm not sure if I can watch the movie on there. Anyone else try this successfully?
    Usually UltraViolet plays through the Flixter app.

If you log into your vudu account in a web browser, you should see the movie there or have an option to add the movie. If not you will have to use the Flixter app

( Amazon.com: Movies by Flixster: Appstore for Android )

Member #
    I just ot my new Kindle Fire HD today. I have some movies that I bought on DVD with the ultraviolet option. I got online and registered it and then it pointed me to VUDU. I got that all installed and when I tried to watch the movie I got a message that I had an unsupported device. I then got some info on the web that I should try flixster so I installed that but when I run it, I'm told that I need a newer version of Adobe Flash - when I clicked on the button in that message to go to Adobe to download, i got a message saying that my OS was Linux and gave me a bunch of versions to pick from but I have no idea what to do next or which version to pick. I would like to be able to watch my ultraviolet movies from my Kindle Fire HD - please help!

Ads