Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Fire won't charge

This is a discussion on Kindle Fire won't charge within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I've had the same charging issue. My original charger would just fall out of my fire, so the charging would stop. The replacement worked fine ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    I've had the same charging issue. My original charger would just fall out of my fire, so the charging would stop. The replacement worked fine for a month, then it was intermittent. I found the problem was the micro usb connector. I found that I had wiggle it to just the right spot, then lay it down so the cable position did not change. Pain in da backside. Don't know if it is cable or fire.

Member #
    I have found that if I cut off my Kindle....plug it in to recharge...it automatically cuts back on...so in other words it is using power while trying to charge. Either plug it in to charge PRIOR to cutting it off or check it one more time to make sure it is completly shutdown while charging.....weird i know...but it does it. I am NOT A HAPPY KINDLE OWNER> WORTHLESS IN MY OPINION>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links