Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

AC Charger specs?

This is a discussion on AC Charger specs? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I seem to have misplaced the AC charger for my Fire. Probably threw it out with the box. Would someone read the output voltage and ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times

AC Charger specs?

I seem to have misplaced the AC charger for my Fire. Probably threw it out with the box. Would someone read the output voltage and mAh from theirs and post it? I have several other chargers with the right microUSB end, but want to match the the Fire's as close as possible. Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I didn't get a charger. Any 5 volt adapter with micro-USB will do (USB spec.) and preferably 1 to 2 Amp..(1000-2000ma).

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Thanks, Alphawave. I did get it to recharge hooked up to a powered USB hub. Took several hours though. You won't believe how many different adapters I have with microUSB ends that have different voltage and mAh specs though. These are for tablets in general. Some use 9v, some 12v, some 5v but 2 amps.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Thanks, 3Green! I've got one just like that. No wonder I lost it, as there is no Amazon or Fire indication anywhere on it. Getting my labeller out right now.

4D.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DThinker View Post
    Thanks, 3Green! I've got one just like that. No wonder I lost it, as there is no Amazon or Fire indication anywhere on it. Getting my labeller out right now.

4D.
    Holy guacamole...I've got that adapter too...I thought it came from somewhere/something else...AMZ fail...but nuthin serious.

Ads