Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Fire Hd Free Time App

This is a discussion on Kindle Fire Hd Free Time App within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I entered the Free Time and now cannot get out with out password which I do not have.I have turned off the Kindle and it ...

Member #

Kindle Fire Hd Free Time App

I entered the Free Time and now cannot get out with out password which I do not have.I have turned off the Kindle and it will not get out of this area.
    After trying passwords a few times a box comes up and says to reset password you must reset kindle completely thereby erasing ALL info on it.
    What to do?

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    It sounds like it is asking you to reset the Kindle to factory defaults. That means everything you have done to your Fire since you got it will be erased. To get to this you click the Gear icon, then More, then Device. At the bottom of the screen you will see "reset to Factory Defaults".

This is a big step and will restore the Fire to how it comes from the factory. Did you try the 20 second hold power button to clear it out. Also did you try hitting the gear icon, more, then in the setting screen hit applications. If it will let you do this you can uninstall the Free time app or force close it. I would try these other things before the restore function. fdalbor
    Last edited by fdalbor; 01-30-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links