Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

readingfanatic.com

This is a discussion on readingfanatic.com within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi, I see readingfanatic.com advertised here. I'm a little creeped out when a site wants me to load a program. But I assume it's safe? ...

Member #

Question readingfanatic.com

Hi,

I see readingfanatic.com advertised here. I'm a little creeped out when a site wants me to load a program. But I assume it's safe?
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    There is a ebook called "How to find Free Kindle Books" that has a long list of places to find FREE books for the Kindle Fire. One of the sites in it is readingfanatic.com; but their are many others. I have gotten books from many of the sites listed in the book (including readingfanatic) and have had no problems with any of them.

I also installed the Kindle program for ebooks on one of my desktops so I could share books between my Fire and a desktop. Its nice to be able to see all your books on both systems (Fire and PC) and be able to start a book on one, then exit and come back and continue reading on the other right where you left off. fdalbor

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links