Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hulu Plus App Does Not Appear

This is a discussion on Hulu Plus App Does Not Appear within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I recently got a Hulu Plus account and wanted to download the App on my Kindle Fire. I went to Amazon.com and 'purchased' it from ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

Question Hulu Plus App Does Not Appear

I recently got a Hulu Plus account and wanted to download the App on my Kindle Fire. I went to Amazon.com and 'purchased' it from there. It then told me to go to the Amazon Appstore and download the App, but when I got there, the option, instead of 'download', was 'free' and then 'get app.' I did so, but it claimed that I already own it - because I got it on Amazon.com - and it is in my App Library. I checked there, but it does not appear on the device or Cloud. I restarted my Kindle twice and tried it again both times but the same thing happens. I am not sure why this is happening, but I would really appreciate some assistance.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Do you have the app EZ file explorer? If not you can download it from the Amazon app store, its free. You can use it to see if the .apk file is in the download folder of your fire. If it is you can use it to run the .apk file and install the app to your fire. It is possible it was downloaded but not run to install itself. I have had this happen to me a couple of times. The fire may be seeing the .apk file and thinking it was installed while it was not. fdalbor

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I could be wrong but I don't believe there is a Hulu app for Android yet.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I found a listing for Hulu Plus on several Android apk sites. Getjar being one of them. It was also listed as being free; for the apk at least. The listing on Getjar said it was only available for tablets running Android 3.0+ and Android phones running 2.2+ but the Kindle Fire was listed as being supported. They did not say which models however.

I later found it on the 1mobile site also; and while I did not look for it there I am pretty sure it is available on the Amazone app site. I have it in my download folder from a past download that I made when I first got my Fire. fdalbor
    Last edited by fdalbor; 01-08-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Ads