Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Fire keeps resetting!!

This is a discussion on My Fire keeps resetting!! within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I had issue with charging and Amazon sent me replacement now it keeps resetting deleting games apps etc and i have to reregister and redownload ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

My Fire keeps resetting!!

I had issue with charging and Amazon sent me replacement now it keeps resetting deleting games apps etc and i have to reregister and redownload everything and start again whats going on ??

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Hi keller351,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're having this problem. Is your Kindle Fire turning off and back on, or is just the registration resetting (which is what it sounds like it's doing)? I'm not sure why it would do this. I'd probably contact Amazon's Help (online they have the option to email, chat, or call them) to see if they know.

If it's just turning off and back on, a wake-lock app (to keep your fire from turning off) would work, but I'm not sure that's your issue. If interested though, I have an article on how to do this on my Kindle Fire website (see my profile for the link) under the tips/tricks area.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

-Rachel
    (lovemyfire)

Ads