Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fire 7 Apps Crashing

This is a discussion on Fire 7 Apps Crashing within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I got my daughter a 7" Fire tablet for Christmas... which I'm kind of regretting, now, since I can't get anything from Google Play to ...

Member #

Question Fire 7 Apps Crashing

I got my daughter a 7" Fire tablet for Christmas... which I'm kind of regretting, now, since I can't get anything from Google Play to function, and more seriously because he keeps randomly kicking her out of games she's downloaded straight from Amazon. I can't figure out any commonalities; it seems to affect most, if not all apps, and doesn't seem to have anything to do with wifi connection, or even if the apps require an internet connection. It just seems to randomly boot her back to the main screen. The apps will still be in the list of open apps, and she can restart then, but they will not go back to where she was; it will be as if she'd freshly opened the app. We both find it pretty frustrating. Is this a known problem? More importantly, is there a fix?

TIA.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonmouse View Post
    I got my daughter a 7" Fire tablet for Christmas... which I'm kind of regretting, now, since I can't get anything from Google Play to function, and more seriously because he keeps randomly kicking her out of games she's downloaded straight from Amazon. I can't figure out any commonalities; it seems to affect most, if not all apps, and doesn't seem to have anything to do with wifi connection, or even if the apps require an internet connection. It just seems to randomly boot her back to the main screen. The apps will still be in the list of open apps, and she can restart then, but they will not go back to where she was; it will be as if she'd freshly opened the app. We both find it pretty frustrating. Is this a known problem? More importantly, is there a fix?

TIA.
    the vast majority of play store apps are avail from other '' markets '' and will run just fine on the fire.

im not sure about what your saying for the chrashing

are you sure its not something your girl is doing ?

if its still open its still open, press the icon at the bottom and it will show all the open apps and allow you to put them back on the screen

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links