Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How To Move Game Progress From Fire HD 8 Kids To Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet?

This is a discussion on How To Move Game Progress From Fire HD 8 Kids To Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; We replaced my kids Fire HD 8 Kids tablets that were 2 years old with Fire HD 10 Kids tablets for Christmas. There is a ...

Member #

How To Move Game Progress From Fire HD 8 Kids To Fire HD 10 Kids Tablet?

We replaced my kids Fire HD 8 Kids tablets that were 2 years old with Fire HD 10 Kids tablets for Christmas. There is a game called Ultimate cat simulator made by Gluten Free Games that the really don't want to lose their progress on. Anyone know a way to move the progress over to the new tablet? I found some tutorials that you can copy the old data from the tablet to a computer then copy it to the new tablet, but when I plug the new tablet into the PC, the new tablet just shows an empty drive with now folders. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sprtfan View Post
    We replaced my kids Fire HD 8 Kids tablets that were 2 years old with Fire HD 10 Kids tablets for Christmas. There is a game called Ultimate cat simulator made by Gluten Free Games that the really don't want to lose their progress on. Anyone know a way to move the progress over to the new tablet? I found some tutorials that you can copy the old data from the tablet to a computer then copy it to the new tablet, but when I plug the new tablet into the PC, the new tablet just shows an empty drive with now folders. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks
    Whispersync for Games on Fire tablets saves your data in the Cloud. which you can then download on to the new one, try amazon help pages for how to do it,

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links