Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Deleting Downloads

This is a discussion on Deleting Downloads within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I transferred several downloads I wanted to keep from the internal memory on my HD 10, and found that the same ones were deleted from ...

Member #

Deleting Downloads

I transferred several downloads I wanted to keep from the internal memory on my HD 10, and found that the same ones were deleted from my SC card too. Why would that happen? I didn't ask that the SD card memory be changed. Do I have to remove the SD card each time I'm deleting files from my internal memory?

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Collie1228 View Post
    I transferred several downloads I wanted to keep from the internal memory on my HD 10, and found that the same ones were deleted from my SC card too. Why would that happen? I didn't ask that the SD card memory be changed. Do I have to remove the SD card each time I'm deleting files from my internal memory?
    its impossible to say with out more info. how did you transfer them and how did you delete them, have you got the card set up as adaptable storage /? /, id guess that what ever you though you did, didn't in fact transfer them, which if you used the inbuilt kindle mode isn't a surprise.

the answer would seem to be, install es file manager and use that to both transfer the files and to delete

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links