Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Duplicate Email On New Fire 7

This is a discussion on Duplicate Email On New Fire 7 within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have a new Fire 7 and it has doubled my email (gmail) account. I have tried deleting and reauthorizing and neither help. I have ...

Member #

Question Duplicate Email On New Fire 7

I have a new Fire 7 and it has doubled my email (gmail) account. I have tried deleting and reauthorizing and neither help. I have deregistered and done a reset to factory default on the old Kindle and still have 2 identical email accounts. Anybody experienced this and/or know how to delete one?

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicoLinda View Post
    I have a new Fire 7 and it has doubled my email (gmail) account. I have tried deleting and reauthorizing and neither help. I have deregistered and done a reset to factory default on the old Kindle and still have 2 identical email accounts. Anybody experienced this and/or know how to delete one?
    You dont have two identical email accounts,, that would be impossible. you have one, but two ways of accessing it, ( which I'd be tempted to blame on the gmail app)I've seen a few 3xamples of this on various forums with out ot being resolved, to my knowledge , I'd suggest just use one, or 7se them on different days, say mon Wednesday Friday for one and the other on the other days. Or go for the nuclear option and delete both and access your email through the browser
    Last edited by jobo; 10-05-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links