Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Amazon Kindle Fire For Kids- Freetime App Won't Show Added Photos

This is a discussion on Amazon Kindle Fire For Kids- Freetime App Won't Show Added Photos within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have a problem that I would love someone to help me with. As a side note, I was passed around to about 16 different ...

Member #

Amazon Kindle Fire For Kids- Freetime App Won't Show Added Photos

I have a problem that I would love someone to help me with. As a side note, I was passed around to about 16 different technical service reps about this problem on Amazon, all throughout the world, and it seemed as though not one person could solve my problem. I have a Kindle Fire for Kids tablet. Our little boy, who is a 4 year old with autism, loves to scroll through pictures of the family. However, it doesn't matter whether we add pictures via the Amazon cloud drive OR directly to the SD card...you cannot see anything added from within Freetime on his kid's profile using the Amazon Photos app, which I have shared. Yet if you switch to an adult profile you can see all of them. Obviously, I don't want him on the adult profile because he can mess quite a few things up there. Help?

Brent

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brighteyes11 View Post
    I have a problem that I would love someone to help me with. As a side note, I was passed around to about 16 different technical service reps about this problem on Amazon, all throughout the world, and it seemed as though not one person could solve my problem. I have a Kindle Fire for Kids tablet. Our little boy, who is a 4 year old with autism, loves to scroll through pictures of the family. However, it doesn't matter whether we add pictures via the Amazon cloud drive OR directly to the SD card...you cannot see anything added from within Freetime on his kid's profile using the Amazon Photos app, which I have shared. Yet if you switch to an adult profile you can see all of them. Obviously, I don't want him on the adult profile because he can mess quite a few things up there. Help?

Brent
    I'm not particularly well versed in the intricate setting up of free time, but my under standing is, its doing exactly what it's supposed to do and resticting all content from an adult profile.

You can set up a ( older )c hild's profile, as you would an adults, which goves you a lot more freedom what you can share with the parental controls

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links