Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Transfer Kindle Files To SD Card?

This is a discussion on Transfer Kindle Files To SD Card? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have a kindle fire 7 (5) generation. I have tried 3 different reputable sd cards in the slot. I want to save videos and ...

Member #

Unhappy Transfer Kindle Files To SD Card?

I have a kindle fire 7 (5) generation. I have tried 3 different reputable sd cards in the slot. I want to save videos and photos in my amazon photos app to my sd card. But even though my Storage settings are set to put them to sd card, its not happening. Can someone help? Id like to try manually. Not much help online except to try here. I tried sending a test file to email but when i deleted the file from my device after sending to email my email says no longer available. Its deleted. my cloud is not enough sp for all these files.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolie View Post
    I have a kindle fire 7 (5) generation. I have tried 3 different reputable sd cards in the slot. I want to save videos and photos in my amazon photos app to my sd card. But even though my Storage settings are set to put them to sd card, its not happening. Can someone help? Id like to try manually. Not much help online except to try here. I tried sending a test file to email but when i deleted the file from my device after sending to email my email says no longer available. Its deleted. my cloud is not enough sp for all these files.
    Install es file manager or another file manager, you will/ should be able to move them manually

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links