Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How To Reset Kindle Paperwhite 3rd Generation?

This is a discussion on How To Reset Kindle Paperwhite 3rd Generation? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have a 3rd generation Paperwhite (7th Kindle generation) 2015, and this week it froze while charging. Now it won't start and seems permanently stuck ...

Member #

How To Reset Kindle Paperwhite 3rd Generation?

I have a 3rd generation Paperwhite (7th Kindle generation) 2015, and this week it froze while charging. Now it won't start and seems permanently stuck on the logo screen (Kindle logo and the kid reading under the tree). I've tried: Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

Pressing the power button: lights up green for three seconds, then off. Stays on logo screen

Holding the power button for at least 4 seconds: lights up green for three seconds, then flashes green for a second, then off. Stays on logo screen

Holding the power button for at least 7-10 seconds: same sequence as 2., then after 7 seconds the light flashes orange for three seconds. Stays on logo screen

Holding the power button for at least 17 seconds: same sequence as 3., then the kindle seems to restart - screen flashes blank twice - but goes back to the logo screen and stays there
    Last edited by jasonjacob; 05-07-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links