Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

screen won't flip when i rotate it .. is there anything i can do about it ?

This is a discussion on screen won't flip when i rotate it .. is there anything i can do about it ? within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; so my boyfriend got me a kindle fire & i love it .. he had gotten me one about two months ago. to make a ...

Member #

screen won't flip when i rotate it .. is there anything i can do about it ?

so my boyfriend got me a kindle fire & i love it .. he had gotten me one about two months ago. to make a long story short it ended up being a dud & the next day i went to turn it on the screen was blank. i ended up returning it & getting another one. that was about a month ago. so i have the new one & its been working great, & then out of no where facebook looked different (it didn't have the sidebar thing on the left) & when i flip the kindle the screen won't move. so if i were to want to watch a movie i wouldn't be able to watch it. anyway, i was hoping that i had just pressed a button or something messing things up is there a way to change it so that the screen moves when i flip the kindle? it used to do it & then randomly stopped.. & really hope i don't have to go out of my way AGAIN to get another one. its very annoying! shouldn't have to spend this much money on a device for it just to keep breaking. if anyone could help that would be great !

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Tap the little wheel icon on the upper right of the home screen, look to the upper left for an icon that says locked or unlocked. If it says locked, tap it and your problem should be solved
    Hope that helps

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk Blue post

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links