Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Fire HD 10 (7th Generation) Multiple Questions

This is a discussion on Kindle Fire HD 10 (7th Generation) Multiple Questions within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; First hello! My kindle Fire HD 10 Will no longer download my ebooks from either my library or free kindle library states error unable to ...

Member #

Kindle Fire HD 10 (7th Generation) Multiple Questions

First hello!

My kindle Fire HD 10 Will no longer download my ebooks from either my library or free kindle library states error unable to download server error. Two somehow my phone is sync to my Kindle and no longer able to see images in my art emails nor can I forward or compose emails. I go through the silk browser to get to Google which is my browser I chose. Please help, this all happen when I went messing with my settings.

Member #

Kindle Fire HD 10 (7th generation)

Can you bypass the lock screen?

Member #

Kindle Fire HD 10 (7th generation)

can you tell me some inside knowledge 're this type of kindle, all the one and outs, little secrets? I want to fully use this kindle.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    First hello!

My kindle Fire HD 10 Will no longer download my ebooks from either my library or free kindle library states error unable to download server error. Two somehow my phone is sync to my Kindle and no longer able to see images in my art emails nor can I forward or compose emails. I go through the silk browser to get to Google which is my browser I chose. Please help, this all happen when I went messing with my settings.
    God knows, nether if them seem particularly associated with messing with the settings, unless you have messed and reset it to factory ? In which case your pass words are gone,

Silk has funny turns, that may or may not be vecause youve messed with the settings, try outting another browser on it, opera mini is good and try accessing you emails and books through that,.

If you have codds the setting up then it probebly easier to hit factory reset and start again, as you could spend for ever trying to work out what youve done
    Last edited by jobo; 09-14-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Can you bypass the lock screen?
    Do you mean, youve put a lock code on it, ? In that case no

Or if you mean the screen with a pad lock on it ? No

If you mean the advert lock page yes, you can either pay amazon to remove ut or just not register your device
    Last edited by jobo; 09-14-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    can you tell me some inside knowledge 're this type of kindle, all the one and outs, little secrets? I want to fully use this kindle.
    Its a nearly endless question, other than your present issue, what do you want to do wwith it

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links