Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How To Use SD Card

This is a discussion on How To Use SD Card within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hello everyone. My daughter has a fire kindle with an sd card inserted. When trying to download games and apps etc the tablet says that ...

Member #

How To Use SD Card

Hello everyone.

My daughter has a fire kindle with an sd card inserted. When trying to download games and apps etc the tablet says that internal storage is too low please delete something.

How do I get the games to be downloaded to sd card instead as this has tonnes of free space

Many thanks

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hppnjones0607 View Post
    Hello everyone.

My daughter has a fire kindle with an sd card inserted. When trying to download games and apps etc the tablet says that internal storage is too low please delete something.

How do I get the games to be downloaded to sd card instead as this has tonnes of free space

Many thanks
    I?, you can down loads app direct to sd, or move them automatically,,so possibly games will fall in to this,, by going in to settings then storage and turning on, save / move apps to sd, card and Amazon content will go direct to sd, card, if you turn save downloads to ad card,,, other things, you have to move manually,

Some apps, won't work from an sd, card, so it won't move those, games most likely will?

Failing that,,Install es,file manager and then just move them from one storage location to the other on your sd card if the first point doesn't work
    Last edited by jobo; 08-30-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links