Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How To Save A Picture

This is a discussion on How To Save A Picture within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I'm having trouble with saving pictures to muy new Fire HD 8. I have some pictures in my Facebook that I want to save to ...

Member #

Question How To Save A Picture

I'm having trouble with saving pictures to muy new Fire HD 8. I have some pictures in my Facebook that I want to save to my fire tablet. When I try to save it in asked to download it. Then I'm asked what I want to open it with. I choose Prime Photos. Ok, so then I go to Prime Photos but picture isn't there.
    Ok, found it in a file called "docs" . But if I want to upload the pic to th or Twitter or wherever, I can't access "docs" !!!
    Honestlt, there has to be an easier way to save pictures and then be able to use them!! This is ridiculous!
    Help???

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Well no it won't be saved under prime photos, as it's not a photo,( taken by you) it's a downloadw, which will be saved under eeeer, downloads,

Install ES, file manager, then look under downloads and there it will be, from there you can move it into any file you wish or just upload it from there
    Last edited by jobo; 07-28-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links