Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Help With Time On Book Page

This is a discussion on Help With Time On Book Page within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; This isn't a big problem but it is very frustrating! Some times I have the time of day in the left top corner as I ...

Member #

Help With Time On Book Page

This isn't a big problem but it is very frustrating! Some times I have the time of day in the left top corner as I am reading a book. Other times it's not there. I do know that books that I d/l from the library won't show the time. Usually books from Amazon do show it. I was reading a Kindle Unlimited book last night and the time was in the corner. I was still reading......hadn't closed the cover.....and all of a sudden the time was gone. Now today it's still gone. How do I get the time to stay on my reading page? Thanks!!

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Sorry I've no idea, I don't read books on mine and I'm the only one answering questions at the moment.

Have you tried looking in the settings ? I'm what ever book reader your using, other than that you will have to slide the time down from the top once in a while

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    Sorry I've no idea, I don't read books on mine and I'm the only one answering questions at the moment.

Have you tried looking in the settings ? I'm what ever book reader your using, other than that you will have to slide the time down from the top once in a while
    Thanks anyway! I tried everything I could think of. I did go into the settings but I'll go back and see if I missed something.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links