Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Fire 7 App Store Problems

This is a discussion on Kindle Fire 7 App Store Problems within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hey, folks! I've been searching all over the net (and through amazon's main site) for a solution to this problem, but have come up with ...

Member #

Kindle Fire 7 App Store Problems

Hey, folks!

I've been searching all over the net (and through amazon's main site) for a solution to this problem, but have come up with next to nothing:

We recently received a Fire 7 (with OS Version: 5.6.1.0) as a birthday gift for my Toddler and after having set it all up, am receiving a message when accessing the Appstore:

"We are unable to process your order. For further details, please contact customer support."

With that, I attempted to "contact customer support", but it's just an endless loop of inquiry with no answers provided.

I've gone through the process of checking that everything was in order with the 1-click payment options, making sure that everything was updated, making sure that all the parental restrictions were turned off, etc., etc. Still, won't download any apps from the Appstore.

Anyone have any clue as to why this is still denying me from doing what I should be allowed to do?

Thanks for the help!

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhead777 View Post
    Hey, folks!

I've been searching all over the net (and through amazon's main site) for a solution to this problem, but have come up with next to nothing:

We recently received a Fire 7 (with OS Version: 5.6.1.0) as a birthday gift for my Toddler and after having set it all up, am receiving a message when accessing the Appstore:

"We are unable to process your order. For further details, please contact customer support."

With that, I attempted to "contact customer support", but it's just an endless loop of inquiry with no answers provided.

I've gone through the process of checking that everything was in order with the 1-click payment options, making sure that everything was updated, making sure that all the parental restrictions were turned off, etc., etc. Still, won't download any apps from the Appstore.

Anyone have any clue as to why this is still denying me from doing what I should be allowed to do?

Thanks for the help!
    It wwasnt sent from or purchased abroad was it ? , as they don't work well across nation borders or conversely that you are using an app store located in another country,

What happens if you download free apps, or music or books. If thoes work your registration is ok

Try googling" Amazon mobile apps store "and access it that way, in the top left it will tell you want country your logged e into and try a purchase ?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links