Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Upload To Amazon Cloud From Kindle (SD Card)

This is a discussion on Upload To Amazon Cloud From Kindle (SD Card) within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; This may seem like a dumb question but it is completely counter-intuitive. How do I upload my mp3 music STORED ON THE KINDLE SD CARD ...

Member #

Upload To Amazon Cloud From Kindle (SD Card)

This may seem like a dumb question but it is completely counter-intuitive.

How do I upload my mp3 music STORED ON THE KINDLE SD CARD to the cloud?

The upload music to cloud link in the Amazon music app always assumes you want to connect to the PC via usb and then upload music on the PC. I don't want to do that. I already have some music on my kindle fire's SD card. I just want to upload it to the cloud to free up space on the sd card. Surely this is a basic thing that is simple to do, right?

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotep View Post
    This may seem like a dumb question but it is completely counter-intuitive.

How do I upload my mp3 music STORED ON THE KINDLE SD CARD to the cloud?

The upload music to cloud link in the Amazon music app always assumes you want to connect to the PC via usb and then upload music on the PC. I don't want to do that. I already have some music on my kindle fire's SD card. I just want to upload it to the cloud to free up space on the sd card. Surely this is a basic thing that is simple to do, right?
    Are you talking about songs you have purchased from Amazon or just music you have download e from elsewhere ?

Member #
    Songs downloaded from elsewhere. But sitting on my kindle and not a pc. I don't want to spend time putting them on the pc and then uploading. I just want to upload them direct from the kindle.

My Pc is a clunky desktop thing at home so I added a load of mp3s from it to my kindle ages ago before I signed up to amazon music. I now just want to upload them to the cloud without going back to clunky desktop pc land to do it.
    Last edited by nyarlathotep; 07-04-2018 at 04:31 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links