Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Sound Issue With Bluetooth Headphones

This is a discussion on Sound Issue With Bluetooth Headphones within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Something very strange going on with my sons Kindle Fire HD 8. I recently bought him Beats bluetooth headphones, they’ve been working fine for weeks. ...

Member #

Sound Issue With Bluetooth Headphones

Something very strange going on with my sons Kindle Fire HD 8. I recently bought him Beats bluetooth headphones, they’ve been working fine for weeks. Today he tells me there’s no sound through the headphones. I check to make sure bluetooth is on and paired correctly with the headphones ✔️ I make sure the volume is up on device and headphones ✔️ I try Spotify and YouTube, no sound from either - disconnect headphones and sound is playing fine through speakers. I pair his headphones to my phone, headphones are working. What am I missing here?

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Something very strange going on with my sons Kindle Fire HD 8. I recently bought him Beats bluetooth headphones, they’ve been working fine for weeks. Today he tells me there’s no sound through the headphones. I check to make sure bluetooth is on and paired correctly with the headphones ✔️ I make sure the volume is up on device and headphones ✔️ I try Spotify and YouTube, no sound from either - disconnect headphones and sound is playing fine through speakers. I pair his headphones to my phone, headphones are working. What am I missing here?
    Hard to say, Bluetooth is particularly unreliable technology, some times you need to do the connection a few times, some times taping the sender and the receiver together helps, some times they randomly connect to something else, either the head phones or the fire, the next test is to connect the fire to something else, to see if it's the fire at fault or something else. Then do a reset by long pressing the off button and try again, they get it done where else to see if it's interference from some thing else. Then ring Amazon and say you want a working fire please

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links