Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Not Loading Books

This is a discussion on Kindle Not Loading Books within the Amazon Kindle Fire Help forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; My Kindle started to give me unable to load messages for some books. Now, when I click on a book I I want to download, ...

Member #

Kindle Not Loading Books

My Kindle started to give me unable to load messages for some books. Now, when I click on a book I I want to download, I get "unable to perform the action you requested. Please try again. Close and go back." When I click on close and go back it stays on the same screen. I have to go back to the menu using the little circle at the bottom of my kindle screen. I selected books on my computer to download on my kindle and it says it is downloading but they don't download. I have full WIFI bars, 100% charge.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbF View Post
    My Kindle started to give me unable to load messages for some books. Now, when I click on a book I I want to download, I get "unable to perform the action you requested. Please try again. Close and go back." When I click on close and go back it stays on the same screen. I have to go back to the menu using the little circle at the bottom of my kindle screen. I selected books on my computer to download on my kindle and it says it is downloading but they don't download. I have full WIFI bars, 100% charge.
    Is this a kindle ereader or a kindle fire ? Where are you trying to download books from ?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links