Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kindle Fire Best Price

This is a discussion on Kindle Fire Best Price within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Howdy! Just got my Walmart flyer in today's mail. They are selling the Kindle Fire PLUS a $50 Walmart gift card for $199! This price ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #

Exclamation Kindle Fire Best Price

Howdy! Just got my Walmart flyer in today's mail. They are selling the Kindle Fire PLUS a $50 Walmart gift card for $199! This price runs from Feb 5 to 14th. At that price, I guess I will have to get another one to avoid being accused of hogging it. Trent

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    You aren't going to see it much lower. After all they are selling millions o them at $199. Which is less than it costs to make one....

Member #
    That's a great incentive....wonder if other Walmarts are going to offer the same thing. Where are you located. Thanks.

Member #
    In the Tulsa, OK area. I do not know how widespread this sale will be, but I canot believe it could be cheaper. We do most of our grocery shopping at Walmart, so a gift card is just like cash for us. YRMV Trent.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by judpma View Post
    You aren't going to see it much lower. After all they are selling millions o them at $199. Which is less than it costs to make one....
    Umm, you think it costs more than $199 for Amazon to make a KF?

If that was the case they would be losing money in the millions of dollars...

Sent from my DInc2

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Walmart can afford to give the gift card. They just want to take business away from any retailer they can.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    CNET..had an article that stated it costs slightly over $200 to make and deliver a KF....the millions to be made come from ...the using of the device..and that's a ton of money considering howmany are already out there...

Member #
    Hey just got my kindle fire from walmart tonight great deal! I actually got the last on in the store lol and the sale started today. I had been wanting to get a tablet for a while and i was going to save up for an ipad 3 but i couldn't pass this deal up!

Member #
    Got mine, too, just after midnight the morning of Feb 5th; did not want to risk them running out.

It couldn't have been easier: paid my $199 + tax and got a new Kindle Fire and a $50 Walmart gift card!

Anybody else get in on this deal?

Trent

Member #
    Got mine today there, couldn't resist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links