Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

KF too warm while using?

This is a discussion on KF too warm while using? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Like the title said, my kindle gets very warm while using. Does anyone else have this problem? I gotta check before sending it back. Thanks ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jbsloop

Thread: KF too warm while using?

Member #

KF too warm while using?

Like the title said, my kindle gets very warm while using. Does anyone else have this problem? I gotta check before sending it back. Thanks for the replies in advance

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    It's not unusual for devices like the kF (and smartphones) to become warm after intense use. But if your KF is getting "very warm" (uncomfortably so) on a regular basis, you probably have a faulty battery. How long does it take to manifest the problem? If it's soon after turning on the KF, you probably have a problem. How long is your battery life? It's difficult to compare devices with different usage patterns but if you're draining the battery significantly while the KF is "asleep," you have a problem.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    How warm is warm ??

You can identify whether you have a KF battery operating 'inside' or 'outside' its normal temperature operating range by loading a cool little app called Battery Monitor Mini. It not only gives you a continuous battery charge status, but also measures your KF's battery temperature and that sounds like something you could use to help identify whether you have a battery problem or not. Hope that helps...
    jsh1120 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Another possible solution ,if its not the battery ,is to put a good leather case on it to buffer the "warm". They are not that expensive and add a good layer of protection also...

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links