Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hotmail

This is a discussion on Hotmail within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hi I have a Kindle Fire HD 8. I was using the email function for that plus gmail accounts. The hotmail stopped being downloaded email ...

Thread: Hotmail

Member #

Hotmail

Hi

I have a Kindle Fire HD 8. I was using the email function for that plus gmail accounts. The hotmail stopped being downloaded email reliably. It had email stuck in the outbox so I removed that email account from the Kindle but now I can't setup the account on the KIndle- it refuses to accept the password. It isn't a big deal for me but is that a known new issue for Kindle Fires.

Michael

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cloa513 View Post
    Hi

I have a Kindle Fire HD 8. I was using the email function for that plus gmail accounts. The hotmail stopped being downloaded email reliably. It had email stuck in the outbox so I removed that email account from the Kindle but now I can't setup the account on the KIndle- it refuses to accept the password. It isn't a big deal for me but is that a known new issue for Kindle Fires.

Michael
    It's very unlikely to be an issue with the kindle, free email accounts and their apps,on the other hand are somewhat unreliable,

Try this, Google hot mail log on, , then go into the site and enter your password, there's no need for an app to do this. This takes the app out of the equation and should get you into your account, if not there is some thing wrong with your account, and or you log on details . There's generally a forgot pass word function, use that and see what happens
    Last edited by jobo; 05-04-2018 at 05:52 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links