Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ads Are A Pain, New Case Stinks

This is a discussion on Ads Are A Pain, New Case Stinks within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Just got the fire as gift. I cannot believe even after charging, uplug the charger and a ad appears on the screen. I just want ...

Member #

Ads Are A Pain, New Case Stinks

Just got the fire as gift. I cannot believe even after charging, uplug the charger and a ad appears on the screen. I just want this to read books period.
    What a shame users have to put up with these ads. tried all the options to remove to no avail. Plus just received gift from daughter with this nice case that however will only work in the horizontal direction, whaereas I like to read vertical. Now I have to tell the daughter, thank you but this is not exactly what I would like. Looking at this, it could have been made to work in both modes. The advertisement of 3 modes is so misleading. Shame on you. I will pursue on how I can modify the darn thing to stand up vertically. Have read two books so far and like that part of it.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    the add is just the screensaver, its hardly over the top with ads,

Can't you just hold it in your hand like a book, or if you really want hands free, lean it against a,cup or other handy object, or make a stand out of a,wire coat hanger
    Last edited by jobo; 03-11-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links