Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can't Enter Apps Or Email

This is a discussion on Can't Enter Apps Or Email within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I had a problem and had to go back to factory setting. Iím having difficulty adding email address, having problems trying get some apps back. ...

Member #

Can't Enter Apps Or Email

I had a problem and had to go back to factory setting. Iím having difficulty adding email address, having problems trying get some apps back. To get email back I have tried Apps from Home page, then it states to enter email address. But now area enter email address. Iíve gone to My Account but again no area to enter.I had a problem and had to go back to factory setting. Iím having difficulty adding email address, having problems trying get some apps back. To get email back I have tried Apps from Home page, then it states to enter email address. But now area enter email address. Iíve gone to My Account but again no area to enter.

thumudom

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I'm having a problem understanding your problem.

The device is now the same as it was when it was new.
    What ever you did to install apps and,email when you first got it, is what you should do now!

Oh are you trying to set up your Amazon registration? As you will have to reregister the device to do much
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=201729910
    Last edited by jobo; 01-04-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Member #
    I replied to this but I guess it didn’t go through. When I swipe down from top of Home screen there is no More so I can’t continue. I tried going to Settings then My Account and can’t find any way to add email account. I was initially able to get an email account for Gmail, how I did that, I can’t repeat.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I'm still not sure of your issue, remember i can't see the machine, IF you have restored factory settings, you will need to either log on to your existing Amazon account or reregister. You need to do this before you concern yourself with setting up an email account. Is is. The registration process you are having trouble with or are you neglecting this step

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links