Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Does Kindle HD 8 Require A Special Stylus?

This is a discussion on Does Kindle HD 8 Require A Special Stylus? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have an Amazon Kindle HD 8 that has a "glass/plastic" protective screen. My finger works fine, but I can't get a stylus to work. ...

Member #

Does Kindle HD 8 Require A Special Stylus?

I have an Amazon Kindle HD 8 that has a "glass/plastic" protective screen. My finger works fine, but I can't get a stylus to work. I was using a plain plastic stylus. Does the HD 8 require a special "capacitance-like" stylus? Will the Splash Glider or similar stylus work with the protective cover? I used Notepad+ and Notes.

Sorry, This is my first note and I should have made it a new entry. Thanks in advance for any answers you might have.
    Last edited by Max250; 11-20-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Member #
    I need some help. I purchased a BoxWave stylus from Amazon. Their ad stated the BoxWave worked with the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8. Only the rubber cushion end works. There is an off-on switch close to the rubber tip end. The pointed end of the stylus (which is what I need to write with) does not work on Notepad Plus and Notes.

Can someone please recommend a pointed-end writing stylus that works with the Fire HD 8 tablet?

Max

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links