Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

People Trying to Do Too Much?

This is a discussion on People Trying to Do Too Much? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have been really happy with the Kindle so far as a reader with some really nice features. The video, audio and graphic media access ...

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

People Trying to Do Too Much?

I have been really happy with the Kindle so far as a reader with some really nice features. The video, audio and graphic media access is very nice. It is also nice to have access to the internet. But honestly...it is not optimized for web browsing, if what you mostly want to do with the Fire is surf I think you are going to be unhappy. Being able to read email and send occasional messages is great without having to lug around something bigger...and more expensive. The Fire is smallish in size and price...accept it for what it is and you will be very happy.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I like what your posting, but at the end of the day, people ALWAYS want more for less. Its kind of human nature (or nurture--depending on how you look at it). At the end of the day, its still an Android Device. Its going to be hacked and rooted and rom'd to view its full potential.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    I somewhat agree. As I mentioned many times, the KF is not ur typical tablet & yes some think a little too much out of the box & expect more. But all in all its a great little device, I do most of my reading on it. That's what a Kindle is for lol. Its just my opinion anyway

Member #
    This KF takes me all the places I want to go. It will get even better as it matures. Even the Ipad is limited. The KF ROCKS for the price!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    It's a book reader that does more.
    I've been impressed at the speed of the browser. I havn't been able to wrestle it from my daughter more than a few minutes while she "let me" register it to her account andna couple of web searches

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Sent from this Galaxy via Blue Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I use the Fire for the internet alot. I side loaded Opera Mobile and the Dolphin Browser because I did not like the Silk Browser. The 7 inch screen is fine, but the Silk browser was horrible for me. The Amazon App store has another browser that I think works better than the Silk browser. It's called Maxthon Browser, if side loading is not your thing.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links