Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

2 Words About My NEW KF !!!

This is a discussion on 2 Words About My NEW KF !!! within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I love mine too. It is a great device for what I want to do. Honestly, I own an iphone and after using the Fire ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 2 Words About My NEW KF !!!

Member #
    I love mine too. It is a great device for what I want to do. Honestly, I own an iphone and after using the Fire for about a week, I have no idea what more I would ever use an ipad for that I am not already doing on my Fire. I guess I am just not as advanced as these reviewers who keep saying how limited the Fire is compared to this or that. And to me, the UI on the Fire is more enjoyable to use than iOS.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Member #

Thumbs Up Book folders for the Fire

Quote Originally Posted by billpur View Post
    I agree. I enjoy my KF. I have rooted and unrooted it I side load different apps. I replaced an older Kindle which my 11 grand daughter is now enjoying. I must admit, I also use it for the purpose it was intended, a portal in to Amazon. And last but not least, it is my book reader. Is it perfect, what is? And, $200 for a new toy. Hura!

MY wish list.

I had the ability to place my book in "collections" by authors. Called them folders or what ever.
    I would like the ability to sort books by title, or author, or date published, or date purchased.
    I like the the small tab that marks new books. I would like the same for the books I have read.

I also like the ability to have access to this forum. Aside from the bomb throwers and whiners, I have enjoyed the learning.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to all for your help.
    Go to the app store there is an app now available called "Book Collections". It's been there for a while but was kind of buggy.
    Since the latest release. it works flawlessly and will uncheck most if not all of your wish list. I have been using it now for a little while and it now makes me completely satisfied with my Fire. Almost downgraded to a Kindle Touch to get folders. I was that desperate.
    Now I'm a happy Fire user.
    Hope this helps.
    Floyd

Member #
    Very nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links