Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

More than one Kindle on account at Amazon?

This is a discussion on More than one Kindle on account at Amazon? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Can I have two Kindle Fires registered to the same account, or do I need to have a separate account for both? I got my ...

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cegabq

Thread: More than one Kindle on account at Amazon?

Member #

More than one Kindle on account at Amazon?

Can I have two Kindle Fires registered to the same account, or do I need to have a separate account for both? I got my wife a Fire for Christmas and set it up and played with it a bit, but I'm thinking I may want one for myself. Thanks in advance for your help.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yes, you can. My husband and I both have a Fire on the same account. That way we can share the Amazon Prime membership and any books we buy.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    You can not only have multiple Fire's on one Amazon account, you can have multiple other Kindles on the same account.
    I have a Fire, a Touch (for general family use), & a Kindle Keyboard for a daughter living out of the country.
    I also have the Kindle app on my Android phone & Kindle for PC on my netbook.
    All my book purchase are available to all of these devices & all of my purchased apps are available to any supported device.
    And the Amazon whispersync function will sync up my position in any book on to any device that I pick up to start reading on (so long as the device has connectivity & the sync function is turned on).

I love Amazon's Kindle ecosystem.
    Hawaiian Princess likes this.

Member #
    That's good news. Thanks everyone for the help.

Member #
    How do you turn on the sync function? Thanks

Member #
    How do you configure a shared Prime account for two kindles? My daughter and I bought them with two different credit card accounts a month apart. I have Prime for a year and she is a student but they did not recognize her intranet .edu address for the student prime. I changed her account to my credit card and was going to deregister hers and register it to my email account and credit card but fear will losing her settings and music files, apps, etc. Anyone know how to do this without paying another $80.00. I thought we could share the Prime and the only restriction would be only 1 free book per the shared Prime account per month. Anyone know how to do this???? Thanks

Ads