Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

fire storage to stream to kindle besides dropbox?

This is a discussion on fire storage to stream to kindle besides dropbox? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; is there any other file storage sites that i can stream my movies to besides dropbox? im looking to store around 20-30 movies ive collected ...

Member #
    Liked
    7 times

file storage to stream to kindle besides dropbox?

is there any other file storage sites that i can stream my movies to besides dropbox? im looking to store around 20-30 movies ive collected and made back ups for and i dont want to pay a outrageous price. anyone have any advice on what i can do? i will be streaming using the dvdcatalyst while at home but i wont be able to when im traveling and wont be able to use it and my hard drive isnt big enough for all the movies. if only amazon let us play movies we upload to it....
    Last edited by wttwoa; 12-01-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Yeah amazon allows you to upload music but i don't thinkvideos and movies will work
    SteamID: l4d2bob

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    cool, i thought that all media uploaded to it wouldnt play on the kindle fire except the stuff you bought off of the amazon store itself. maybe they'll realize people will pay for extra storage if we can stream from it and allow us to and hope like hell they wont have a price increase on the storage for it
    Last edited by wttwoa; 12-02-2011 at 12:43 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    ok guys, i found out that my internet provider (charter communications) has a service called cloud drive that has unlimited file storage for $5 for express internet and up (im pretty sure thats what we have). i think i might have to try this out when i get my kindle and see if i can demo it for a month or 2 to see if i can stream to the kindle fire, it shows that you can use it on a mobile phone but it only shows pictures and not videos

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links