Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Square Trade Warranty

This is a discussion on Square Trade Warranty within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Is everyone getting the warranty? I'm just not sure. I wish is was cheaper. But if it covers anything I guess it might be worth ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Square Trade Warranty

Is everyone getting the warranty?

I'm just not sure. I wish is was cheaper. But if it covers anything I guess it might be worth it.

Member #
    It covers accidental damage with 3 claims during the period so I think its worth it, no deductible either.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    So you did get it then?

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Normally, I don't buy extended warranties; however, when I purchased an ASUS Transformer 10.1-Inch Tablet earlier this year I worried about accidental damage. The tablet is used by everyone in the family, including our three year-old granddaughter, and I figured that at some point it would be dropped on our tile floor. The manufacturer's warranty, which is extended by many credit card companies, doesn't cover accidental damage. When I looked into accidental damage protection I discovered SquareTrade's two year warranty with accidental damage coverage. I had never heard of SquareTrade so I started reading user reviews. The reviews indicated that SquareTrade provides excellent customer service and prompt warranty coverage in case of accidental damage, including drops, spills, and full immersion (in the event that someone is using a tablet in the bathtub and accidentally drops it in the water). I purchased a two-year SquareTrade warranty for the ASUS TF and ordered another SquareTrade warranty when I pre-ordered a Kindle Fire. Both the ASUS TF and the Kindle Fire are in almost constant use by family members and I can relax knowing that a tablet will be repaired or replaced promptly in case of accidental damage. Square Trade warranties provide inexpensive peace of mind.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Its a preference but I have Square trade cause u never know what may/may not happen

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Well I did break down and get it. Your right, never know what may happen.

Member #
    Hello everyone, thought I'd sign up for this forum and give you my 2 cents worth (since I should be getting my Kindle Fire tomorrow)

If you purchase the device with a credit card, many times your credit card company will automatically extend an existing warranty on the items you purchase.
    For example I have a Mastercard Gold that will automatically extend the existing warranty of any electronics I purshase with two more years

So I purchased my Kindle Fire with my credit card to get the warranty and much more... you should look into the type of free services your card includes

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    The Square Trade Warranty covers accidental breakage or damage also. Another thing to consider.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
    Hello everyone, thought I'd sign up for this forum and give you my 2 cents worth (since I should be getting my Kindle Fire tomorrow)

If you purchase the device with a credit card, many times your credit card company will automatically extend an existing warranty on the items you purchase.
    For example I have a Mastercard Gold that will automatically extend the existing warranty of any electronics I purshase with two more years

So I purchased my Kindle Fire with my credit card to get the warranty and much more... you should look into the type of free services your card includes
    Were u on Droid forum informing members of the same thing?? This sounds so familiar

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sherrymyra View Post
    The Square Trade Warranty covers accidental breakage or damage also. Another thing to consider.
    Yes it does

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links