Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Android Injector

This is a discussion on Android Injector within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Have any of you heard of a program called Android Injector? I downloaded it a few minutes ago. It is a program that allows you ...

Member #
    Liked
    18 times

Android Injector

Have any of you heard of a program called Android Injector? I downloaded it a few minutes ago. It is a program that allows you to install android apk programs downloaded to your PC directly to your Android phone or tablet if it is attatched to the PC by a USB cable. Have not tried it yet, but will shortly. Might come in handy if it works with the Fire. fdalbor

Member #
    Not every app you want can be easily installed from the Google Play store. Android Injector fills the gap by allowing you to download apps on your computer and port them to your smartphone. It gives you access to third-party apps you won't find in the Play store without having to root your phone.

Once you dodge the handful of junkware Android Injector tries to install with itself, you're greeted by a 4-inch window that mimics Android. The four-button home screen serves as the file menu you use to install the apps, which makes navigation easy. One thing holding it back from being perfect for rookie users is that it hogs your processor. This can lead to spotty performance and unexpected crashes. Android Injector doesn't always find your phone on the first try, either. However, it walks you through how to connect properly anytime you try to connect the wrong way.

Member #
    This is really nice App that provide the great features which are very useful for so many Android users. Android Injector is really great app i will try to use it on my Android smartphone that provide the amazing feature for install Android apk program. I appreciated the features of this app which is very useful to install apk program.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links