Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Findle

This is a discussion on Findle within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I'm tired of writing Kindle Fire to all my friends/relatives who have asked about it, so it's turned into the Findle. I am loving it ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ThreeGreen

Thread: Findle

Member #

Findle

I'm tired of writing Kindle Fire to all my friends/relatives who have asked about it, so it's turned into the Findle.

I am loving it so far. I went to our local Best Buy last night, where they had received over 700 Findles and they were down to around 100. Disappointing thing is they had had to return all the anti-glare screen protectors (I'm not sure which company) because the company allegedly got or were given the wrong screen dimensions so they didn't fit.

This device is easy to set up, easy to navigate around, easy to set-up email, etc. And, what's not to love about the video? All and all, I am very happy with it. Great bang for the buck.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Loving mine too, although I refer to mine as "the Fire". Findle isn't bad though. As for videos, the only format I could play on mine was MP4. Tried WMV, MOV, MKV, and AVI to no avail. Those were all sample videos that I test on all my devices.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Sure wish I hadn't pre-ordered mine. Wish I'd waited and just friken bought one at the store.
    Hawaiian Princess likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links