Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alternate Keyboard?

This is a discussion on Alternate Keyboard? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have the Thumb Keyboard, and it is even loaded on my Fire, but I cannot figure out how to disable the Kindle Keyboard and ...

Member #

Alternate Keyboard?

I have the Thumb Keyboard, and it is even loaded on my Fire, but I cannot figure out how to disable the Kindle Keyboard and substitute the thumb. The native keyboard is too clunky for me. Has anyone had success with any keyboard other than the one native to fire? Appreciate your input!

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    This has been discussed in other threads. I believe the conclusion is that since there is no way to get into the keyboard setting to change the default it cannot be done. Might want to follow the gurus at XDA for post-rooting info.

Member #
    Sorry - I did a search and didn't see anything specifically about changing it. Apologies.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links