Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Upgraded to free 2 day shipping from Amazon

This is a discussion on Upgraded to free 2 day shipping from Amazon within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Hey guys! I ordered three fires on pre-order and my order as of today was still showing that they had not even been shipped yet. ...

Member #
    Liked
    10 times

Upgraded to free 2 day shipping from Amazon

Hey guys!

I ordered three fires on pre-order and my order as of today was still showing that they had not even been shipped yet. I started a chat with the amazon help site and after doing some very mild complaining they offered me free two day shipping! My kindles will be here Monday now which is awesome! Just thought I would give you an extra option in case your still waiting on Amazons incredibly slow processing of these things.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I would say that was very generous of Amazon. As the site indicated when pre-ordering, orders would be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis. Shipping is based on when you ordered and I would not say Amazon is incredibly slow in processing -- anything BUT.
    Last edited by Skydog; 11-16-2011 at 08:34 AM.

DrivetheGreen66
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
    I would say that was very generous of Amazon. As the site indicated when pre-ordering, orders would be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis. Shipping is based on when you ordered and I would not say Amazon is incredibly slow in processing -- anything BUT.
    I agree. Fast IMO. I got my kindle fire yesterday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I pre-ordered last month, I would think that they should have been able to process the order a little snappier. It feels like since I ordered multiple units that it is taking longer, but it could just be my excitement building!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links