Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Email exchange

This is a discussion on Email exchange within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Anyone else out there using exchange? I have downloaded the touchdown trial (the app store didn't say it was the trial so I was a ...

Thread: Email exchange

Member #

Email exchange

Anyone else out there using exchange? I have downloaded the touchdown trial (the app store didn't say it was the trial so I was a little excited). Unfortunately, I really don't think touchdown is worth the price they charge. It looks like K-9 is available as well but I'm sure it will be a trial too. Anyone know of any free exchange apps...I am not looking for a ton of capability, email and calendar are good enough for me.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Although I don't have personal experience with Touchdown, I've heard great things about it on many of the Android fora. The app works great for many users, and their support has been much better than average. Some users swear by the app and say it was well worth the money.

Member #
    I have used the trial twice because it offers sync with tasks but I was not fond of the interface and found it clumsy. It does work as advertised and offers a lot of configuration, however, outside of tasks it didn't provide anything I couldn't get from native applications. Since Kindle doesn't offer a native app I may give TD another shot if I can't find a more simple and elegant option.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links