Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anyone Bought A Kindle Off Ebay?

This is a discussion on Anyone Bought A Kindle Off Ebay? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; So, I was planning on picking up the very very last new in box Kindle Voyage that was kicking around out here in sunny South ...

Member #

Anyone Bought A Kindle Off Ebay?

So, I was planning on picking up the very very last new in box Kindle Voyage that was kicking around out here in sunny South Africa. But alas, someone got there before me commercial property in thane

Considering this is a discontinued model and therefore almost impossible to get, I found a bunch on eBay claiming to be brand new, still in the plastic... Anyone bought from eBay? The guy has a 99% rating, but it's just kinda scary because I'll be using a freight forwarding company to get it my side, so if it's a dud, I'm screwed. 2 bhk flat in vikhroli

I know I can get a Paperwhite or whatever, but my heart was kinda set on the Voyage... builders and developers in dombivli
    Last edited by jamesdcosta; 03-06-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links