Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Scribble Scrubbie App On Fire 7 HD?

This is a discussion on Scribble Scrubbie App On Fire 7 HD? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I’m about to pull my hair out. My kids are obsessed with this crayola scribble Scrubbie app. new projects in mumbai They got their own ...

Member #

Scribble Scrubbie App On Fire 7 HD?

I’m about to pull my hair out. My kids are obsessed with this crayola scribble Scrubbie app. new projects in mumbai They got their own Fire property in mumbai HD tablets for Christmas, and to my dismay this app is real estate solutions not available. I did all of the steps to download google play (says my device isn’t compatible with this version of the app) and I’ve tried sideloading the app. The app installs fine, but won’t go flats in dadar past the loading screen. luxury old age homes in india

Is there any work around for this or am I SOL? I am desperate.
    Last edited by arthurgretta; 01-06-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurgretta View Post
    Iím about to pull my hair out. My kids are obsessed with this crayola scribble Scrubbie app. They got their own Fire HD tablets for Christmas, and to my dismay this app is not available. I did all of the steps to download google play (says my device isnít compatible with this version of the app) and Iíve tried sideloading the app. The app installs fine, but wonít go past the loading screen.

Is there any work around for this or am I SOL? I am desperate.
    im sorry i dont use the scruble app so can only talk in general terms

most side loaded apps work just fine, some have a heavy google dependency and wont work with out the frame work, i've no idea which yours is

try down loading from here,
    https://apkpure.com/search?q=crayola...e+Scrubbie+app
    dont forget to turn on '' allow apps from unknown sources'' in security

if that doesn't work, you may need to install the google framework, which is not at all compatible with the device, but does however work just fine( most of the time)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links