Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UK Barclays Bank App

This is a discussion on UK Barclays Bank App within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Barclays Bank say their app is not compatible with my Fire10 although it says it works with Android. Why doesn't kindle fire support the app ...

Member #

UK Barclays Bank App

Barclays Bank say their app is not compatible with my Fire10 although it says it works with Android. Why doesn't kindle fire support the app of a major international bank

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Edval View Post
    Barclays Bank say their app is not compatible with my Fire10 although it says it works with Android. Why doesn't kindle fire support the app of a major international bank
    you've got it the wrong way round, amazon don't write the app, barclays do. so he question you should ask BARCLAYS is why dont they do an app for the million of fire owners in the country

that said id be surprised if it doesnt work and if not you can undoubtedly access it through your browse

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links