Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Any Good Books About Fire 7 7th Gen?

This is a discussion on Any Good Books About Fire 7 7th Gen? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I haven't been able to find any tutorial type (like the Dummies For series) that specifically cover this particular model. Most of the books were ...

Member #

Any Good Books About Fire 7 7th Gen?

I haven't been able to find any tutorial type (like the Dummies For series) that specifically cover this particular model. Most of the books were published prior to 2017. Does anyone know of any books about this particular model? I also thought that perhaps books on the new Fire 7 2019 might work since the 2 models seem to be very similar. If anyone has experience with both models, I'd appreciate any comments as to whether or not you think books on the new model would be beneficial to me. Thank you. Oops. just let me know if I should repost in the Help category.
    Last edited by Dolores; 10-13-2019 at 01:20 PM. Reason: added info.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolores View Post
    I haven't been able to find any tutorial type (like the Dummies For series) that specifically cover this particular model. Most of the books were published prior to 2017. Does anyone know of any books about this particular model? I also thought that perhaps books on the new Fire 7 2019 might work since the 2 models seem to be very similar. If anyone has experience with both models, I'd appreciate any comments as to whether or not you think books on the new model would be beneficial to me. Thank you. Oops. just let me know if I should repost in the Help category.
    i'm not aware of any books, ytry googling it /

the amazon web site has some not very helpful help pages on each model

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    i'm not aware of any books, ytry googling it /

the amazon web site has some not very helpful help pages on each model
    ng
    Thank you, jobo, for your response. Yes, I have tried Googling without any success. Originally, I checked out bks from the library - so, maybe I'll try Googling their publishers. Do you think I should post in the Help area?

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    ng
    Thank you, jobo, for your response. Yes, I have tried Googling without any success. Originally, I checked out bks from the library - so, maybe I'll try Googling their publishers. Do you think I should post in the Help area?
    why not just post everything on one thread,

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo View Post
    why not just post everything on one thread,
    I'm sorry, I don't understand

Banned
    Member #
    I think this book is helpful to you. https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Fire-.../dp/151913987X

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rootwilliamson View Post
    I think this book is helpful to you. https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Fire-.../dp/151913987X
    rootwilliamson, thank you for your suggestion. May I ask if you've seen the book and think it would cover my Fire? I'm hesitating because it apparently was published in 2015.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links