Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Fire HD 10 For A Child

This is a discussion on Fire HD 10 For A Child within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; My son (7) got a fire HD10 for his birthday. We have a couple family tablets that the kiddos use but they all have generic ...

Member #

Fire HD 10 For A Child

My son (7) got a fire HD10 for his birthday. We have a couple family tablets that the kiddos use but they all have generic google accounts associated with them. I'm concerned about giving him a tablet that has my amazon account on it.

I haven't even opened it up and played with it yet because I might be returning it. How are the parental features on it? I'd want him to have access to the movies he likes from my Prime account but I don't want him to have access to the account in general. How is the support for apps like Vudu and netflix? VidMate AnyDesk https://mobdro.onl/
    Last edited by jaisonwhitekar; 10-21-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jaisonwhitekar View Post
    My son (7) got a fire HD10 for his birthday. We have a couple family tablets that the kiddos use but they all have generic google accounts associated with them. I'm concerned about giving him a tablet that has my amazon account on it.

I haven't even opened it up and played with it yet because I might be returning it. How are the parental features on it? I'd want him to have access to the movies he likes from my Prime account but I don't want him to have access to the account in general. How is the support for apps like Vudu and netflix? VidMate AnyDesk https://mobdro.onl/
    You can zet up a kids acout on it and pass word protect your stuff

Or just dont register it and down load what you want him to have access to, on to an sd card ?
    Last edited by jobo; 10-21-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links