Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Steve Jobs.....

This is a discussion on Steve Jobs..... within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I have to say that I did not know very much about Steve Jobs, or Apple for that matter, other than what I have read ...

Thread: Steve Jobs.....

Member #
    Liked
    6 times

Steve Jobs.....

I have to say that I did not know very much about Steve Jobs, or Apple for that matter, other than what I have read obit wise in the media of late. I'm sure he was a great business man having turned Apple around in the past. I want to remark on what I have seen since his demise and wonder if any one else is thinking it's a little spooky to see these mourners wearing shirts with Apple logos and Jobs face silk screened on them putting flowers, cards, signs and trinkets outside of Apple stores in tribute to Mr Jobs? Is this a little off the charts? I think that some of these people think he was some kind of messiah - for inventing electronics devices?

Today I even read in the media that the iPhone 4S is being ordered as a tribute to him. How wacky is that? Am I off base with this or should we reserve our worship for more divine interests.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Do you live in the southern United States?
    I ask because I don't think you do or would have other examples seen daily, years after they died. Dale Earnhart . Another would be Elvis.
    I totally agree that though the man made some great innovations, I don't see many running around with Edison, Bell, etc shirts on , so don't understand the Jobs,#8, Elvis or Michael Jackson worship

Support Our Troops!!!

Sent from this Galaxy via Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I agree, it's weird but hardly unique. Remember all the Cobain t shirts?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links