Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mlb.tv

This is a discussion on Mlb.tv within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Anyone that subscribe to MLB.TV know if it will work on the Kindle Fire? Thank you in advance....

Thread: Mlb.tv

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Mlb.tv

Anyone that subscribe to MLB.TV know if it will work on the Kindle Fire? Thank you in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I have the MLB At Bat '12 app, and it has a provision for watching MLB.TV through the app. I'm not an MLB.TV subsciber, so I can't tell you how well it works.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by grvthang View Post
    I have the MLB At Bat '12 app, and it has a provision for watching MLB.TV through the app. I'm not an MLB.TV subsciber, so I can't tell you how well it works.
    MLB At Bat '12 is just live audio and computer simulation isn't it?

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
    MLB At Bat '12 is just live audio and computer simulation isn't it?
    It also shows video clips, but not live. This year it also includes live MLB.TV video streaming, if you subscribe to MLB.TV. If you don't subscribe, only the clips.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by grvthang View Post
    It also shows video clips, but not live. This year it also includes live MLB.TV video streaming, if you subscribe to MLB.TV. If you don't subscribe, only the clips.
    OK thanks I figured it out. If you just have the regular MLB.TV subscription for $110, you cannot watch it on the Kindle Fire as it does not support it, you can only watch from a regular computer. I just subscribed to MLB.TV Premium for $125 which includes the At Bat '12 for free. This setup allows you to watch the games on the Kindle Fire.

Member #
    I have mlb.tv and have not had trouble streaming games on the kindle until today. If you have a subscription to mlb.tv all you need is the free light app. Hope this helps

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalCardsFan View Post
    I have mlb.tv and have not had trouble streaming games on the kindle until today. If you have a subscription to mlb.tv all you need is the free light app. Hope this helps
    Yep that is what I did.

Do you miss Pujols?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links