Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Has the amount of internal memory been a problem?

This is a discussion on Has the amount of internal memory been a problem? within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I've had one in the house that I used for reference but finally got around to getting a personal one. I found out last night ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Has the amount of internal memory been a problem?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    I've had one in the house that I used for reference but finally got around to getting a personal one.
    I found out last night my daughter didn't even know there was an email app. She's been using the web to check her mail, her most used function on it. She uses it for web surfing, book reading and email checking, doesn't have any apps or music on it. My uses are similar but with the addition of apps and a few songs.
    She saw Go Launcher on mine, the volume app, etc and is jonesing for us to put Go on hers

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Member #
    I haven't had a problem with internal memory. I guess its because if I'm not using an app or reading a book, I remove it. I carry my KF with me so I make sure I have enough stuff to read, listen to etc. in case I' m not in WI-FI range. I have, however, purchased the Kindle 4 for reading now. I found reading on the KF difficult in some lighting situations when I'm on the go, which opens up more memory. The two of them together is still quite light.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    I have not run out of memory yet but I have deleted apps, music and videos to keep some free space.
    I wish it had either a SD or Micro SD slot as I'm not sold on the cloud being easier than just loading up a 16 gig or 32 gig card.

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Hey, Mark.

Get one of these and stop worrying about internal storage. I'm trying to figure out a rationale for getting one to serve double duty with the KF and iPad.

Amazon.com: Kingston Wi-Drive 32 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive WID/32GBZ: Electronics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links