Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Classroom Advice

This is a discussion on Classroom Advice within the Amazon Kindle Fire General Discussions forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; Yes, open access to the Internet is always a concern in schools. I believe that we need to address this, let our expectations and consequences ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Yes, open access to the Internet is always a concern in schools. I believe that we need to address this, let our expectations and consequences be known, then forge onward. This is the 21st century and students are wired. It is our responsibility to teach them to use it responsibly. With that said, yes, we have a rather strict Acceptable Use Policy that will be reviewed and signed by both student and parent.

The peculiarities you speak of are exactly the reason I started this forum. We want to think of those things before we begin this pilot. Your suggestion about making a special site for them is great! Thank you, I think I will begin working on it this evening.

A big concern for us is distributing and collecting digital documents. We are thinking that Google docs is probably the best way. Do you have any other thoughts?

Also, I would love to be able to take a screen shot. If we could do that it would open so many doors.

SO MANY THINGS TO THINK ABOUT! Thank you again for your suggestions.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Your kidding right?
    Kindle Fires to HS Students?
    Half of them will end up broken haha!
    SteamID: l4d2bob

Member #

Free quiz maker

I would like to use the Kindle Fire to have students take quizzes online to practice for the state tests and make my grading quicker and easier. I found ProProfs Free Quiz Maker: Create A Quiz, Online testing, Make quizzes, test & exams quiz maker that will automatically score quizzes and test for me and give me immediate feedback to let me know what questions my students struggled with and what ones they excelled with. I could see using this in math class to give instant feedback to the teacher of what problems we need to explain further to our students. I know we learn more with instant feedback, and this is another way to use technology in the classroom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links