amzn://apps/android?p=com.RenownEnte...rWavesSurvivor
Amazon.com: Apps for Android

Itching with nostalgia for classic 2D beat 'em-up gameplay? Love endless runners like Subway Surfers, Jetpack Joyride, and Temple Run? Play Super Waves Survivor now for free! Previously only available on the iPhone as a paid App, the game has been re-imagined for Kindle Fire and Android.

Push your hand-eye coordination and twitch reflexes to the max by surviving against vicious sea creatures and epic ocean waves in this endless beat 'em-up runner.

REVIEWS

"Kind of like Fruit Ninja meets Tiny Wings in a Jetpack Joyride engine. Plus, itís free. Aye, a true gem in the treasure chest me says." - AppsPirate.com

"Surprisingly, I was amazed in an instant! I was hooked into it and played with it, non-stop!" - Applater.com

"Super Waves Survivor is quite an amusing arcade game with good design that deserves a place on your Android." - VipAndroid.ru

superwavessurvivor_screenshot_00005_Android_800x480.jpgsuperwavessurvivor_screenshot_00004_Android_800x480.jpgsuperwavessurvivor_screenshot_00003_Android_800x480.jpgsuperwavessurvivor_screenshot_00002_Android_800x480.jpgsuperwavessurvivor_screenshot_00001_Android_800x480.jpg

amzn://apps/android?p=com.RenownEnte...rWavesSurvivor
Amazon.com: Apps for Android