Register

Member Login

Welcome to the Kindle Fire Forum - Amazon Kindle Fire Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Star Wars Pinball and Its Cheating Flippers

This is a discussion on Star Wars Pinball and Its Cheating Flippers within the Amazon Kindle Fire Games forums, part of the Amazon Kindle Fire Forum category; I think I've pretended it's a coincidence long enough, but my flippers on Star Wars Pinball 2 (as well as MARVEL pinball and Boba Fett ...

Member #

Star Wars Pinball and Its Cheating Flippers

I think I've pretended it's a coincidence long enough, but my flippers on Star Wars Pinball 2 (as well as MARVEL pinball and Boba Fett pinball) tend to stop functioning during critical moments when I'm playing and it drives me nuts.
    Other than that I love playing the game and gave it a positive review, does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix to this? It's mostly the right flipper but it does it on both......

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have this problem as well. It seems to be an application glitch; try reporting it and lets both hope that they fix it for the better!

I love Kindles!

Member #

You're too kind Sora ....

I've never played a game where the controls just go dead on me at the worst possible time for it to happen. And it happens so much that I now expect it. I made a mention of it when I first noticed it on the star wars pinball Facebook page and I don't believe anyone responded to it,/ but that was before I realized how bad of a problem that is. So yeah, I think it's a good idea to report this as much as possible and maybe they'll do something. I don't believe is aglitch as much as something ZEN placed to..... I don't know keep the game difficult, but whatever reason it is I think they should stop and play fair, I love the game though, Boba Fett....not so much....

Member #
    I reported my problem to the app page and then I noticed there is an update for the game,they don't say if that fixes the flipper issue but I'll post again if the update works.

Member #
    The update did not work, flipper still cheats.

Member #
    I think it's a good idea to report this as much as possible and maybe they'll do something. I don't believe is aglitch as much as something ZEN placed to..... I don't know keep the game difficult, but whatever reason it is I think they should stop and play fair, I love the game though, Boba Fett....not so much....???
    We offer guaranteed success for Pass4sure a plus exam with help of latest comptia security+ certification and practice questions and the exams of hartford.edu ccie security

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links